Sofitel Hotel Gatwick
The 4 Star luxury Sofitel hotel (formerly Le Meridien) has 518 luxury bedrooms all tastefully appointed. It is attached to Gatwick Airport's North Terminal by a short covered walkway, and the South Terminal is just a free monorail ride away, running every 3 minutes and taking only 2 minutes.
The Gatwick Sofitel features 3 restaurants the Brasserie, Gatwick Oriental and the Café Montparnasse and 2 bars the Kua a glamorous cocktail bar and La Terrace the social hub of the hotel.
Address: North Terminal, Gatwick Airport, West Sussex, RH6 0PH
Classification: 4 Star Rating
Directions: Exit the M23 at Junction 10 and follow the signs for Gatwick Airport. At the 1st roundabout go straight on. At the next roundabout follow signs for North Terminal which is the 3rd exit. The hotel is clearly signposted and visable from the roundaboutsignposted.
- Distance from Gatwick Airport - 0 miles (Adjacent to North Terminal)
- Nearest Train Station - Gatwick Airport - 0.5 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 40 miles
- London City Centre 30 miles
- Transfers from airport: Customers should go to the hotel shuttle coach pick up point. If customer is taking a secured car park option , go to the car park pick-up.
- Timings of transfers: The hotel provides transfers to & from the hotel between 06.05 - 22.05 every hour. Customers using the secured parking are provided with 24 hour transfers.
- Airport Parking: Customers should unload their car and report to reception, who will give you a voucher to exchange for secured long term parking at either the North or South Terminal. Then you must take your car and voucher to the appropriate car park. All car parks provide transfers to and from the airport terminals 24 hours a day. After the 8 or 15 day parking option, secured parking is charged at the car park's own normal daily gate price.
- Check In Time: Earliest check in 14.00
- Check Out Time: Latest check out time 12.00 Midday
- Number of rooms: 518
- Number of floors: Eight
- Hotel Shop: Yes
- Facilities for disabled/wheelchairs: The Sofitel has specially designed bedrooms with standard facilities plus wide doors and adapted bathrooms.
- Lift: Yes and can accommodate wheelchairs
- Are pets allowed: Small pets are allowed in rooms on request
- Non smoking rooms available: Yes
- Baby Sitting/Child Services: Yes
- Facilities in each room: Colour cable TV, In house movies (chargeable), telephone, trouser press, hairdryer, minibar & tea/coffee making facilities
- Room service available: Yes
- Restaurants: Three and Two bars
- Vegetarian/Special diet menus available: Yes
- Breakfast available from: 05.00 Buffet
- Breakfast available in room: Yes Continental Only
- Childrens Facilities: Childrens menu, cots/cribs, high chairs
- Health Club: Including indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room & sunbed
- Fitness/Gym Facilities: Fully equipped gymnasium & squash courts,
- Spa Facilities: Beauty treatments, massage, facial treatments & hairdressing
- Concierge Services: Safety deposit boxes, left luggage/storage facilities, currency exchange, express check out, car rental desk, guest laundry service
- Business Facilities: 15 Meeting rooms, internet access, photocopying, fax sevice, flip charts & secretarial services and conference facilities for 300, all rooms fully air conditioned.