Regency Hotel Gatwick
The Regency hotel is a small 15 bedroom hotel, situated a few minutes drive from the M23. The hotel offers the perfect countryside location including conference facilities, social events and of course overnight accommodation. All bedrooms have en-suite facilities and there is excellent dining to be had in their restaurant and bar which overlook the sun terrace with outside swimming pool.
Address: Old Hollow, Worth, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 4TA
Classification: 3 Star Rating
Directions: Exit the M23 at Junction 10. Follow signs to East Grinstead A264. At the 1st roundabout take the 4th exit and then 1st left into Old Hollow The hotel is on the left.
- Distance from Gatwick Airport - 4 Miles
- Nearest Train Station - Three Bridges - 2.3 Miles
- London Heathrow Airport 42 miles
- Stansted Airport 57 miles
- London Centre 29 miles
- Hever Castle 15 miles
- Chessington World Of Adventures 26 miles
- Transfers to and from airport: The hotel provides transfers to both terminals by hotel courtesy car, suitable for up to 4 adaults and normal luggage, taking around 6 minutes. For a service from the airport customers should telephone the hotel. If taking a secured parking option customers should allow 30 minutes to drive to the long term car parks and transfer from there to the airport. See Below
- Timings of transfers: 07.00 - 21.00 on request to both terminals. The secured long term car parks operate transfers 24 hours a day.
- Holiday Parking: Customers park overnight at the hotel and reception will give you a voucher to exchange for long term parking at the airport. In the morning you then take your car and voucher to the appropriate car park which will provide transfers to and from the airport 24 hours a day to South Terminal. Customers flying from the North Terminal should take the free 24 hour monorail service from the South Terminal, which runs every 3-6 minutes and takes just 2 minutes. After the 8 or 15 day parking option, secured parking is charged at the car park's own normal daily rate.
- N.B: If using the parking inclusive package and staying only on their return from holiday, customers must go to the hotel reception before parking the car to collect their long term parking voucher. Customers arriving after 21.00 should notify the hotel in advance by telephone.
- Check In Time: Earliest check in 14.00
- Check Out Time: Latest check out time 12.00 Midday
- Number of rooms: 15
- Number of floors: Two
- Facilities for disabled/wheelchairs: No
- Lift: Yes it cannot accomodate wheelchairs.
- Are there ground floor rooms available: Yes
- Are pets allowed: No
- Non smoking rooms available: Yes , all rooms are non smoking rooms. Smoking is allowed in the public areas only.
- Baby Sitting/Child Services: No
- Facilities in each room: All en-suite, Colour TV, radio/alarm clock, telephone & tea/coffee making facilities.
- Room service available: No
- Restaurants: Yes restaurant (19.00-21.30) & bar
- Breakfast available from: 07.00
- Breakfast available in room: No
- Childrens Facilities: There is only 1 cot available
- Interconnecting Rooms: No
- Gift Shop: No
- Health Club: No, but the hotel does have a sun terrace with outside swimming pool
- Fitness/Gym Facilities: No
- Spa Facilities: No
- Concierge Services: No
- Business Facilities: Copying & fax service available