Ramada Plaza Hotel Gatwick
This modern hotel is situated just 4 miles from Gatwick airport and within easy reach of the Sussex Downs, Bluebell Steam railway and Lingfield races. The hotel offers all rooms fully air conditioned and in fact all rooms have just recently been refurbished and decorated. The Ramada Plaza Gatwick is ideal for both the business and leisure traveller alike. It also boasts a Sebastian Coe health club with indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room, gymnasium and cardio-theatre, spa bath and health and beauty room. For a meeting or conference you'll find 12 "Summit" conference rooms to choose from, the largest of which can accomodate up to 200 delegates. There is also the Arts restaurent for international cuisine and you can relax and unwind in the club bar.
Address: Tinsley Lane South, Three Bridges, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 8XH
Classification: 4 Star Rating
Directions: Exit the M23 at Junction 10 and take the A2011 to Crawley. At the 1st roundabout you will see the hotel on the left. The entrance to the hotel is left at the roundabout and immediately left again.
- Distance from Gatwick Airport - 4 miles
- Nearest Train Station - Three Bridges - 1 mile
- London Heathrow Airport 47 miles
- London City Centre 30miles
- Brighton 23 miles
- Hever Castle 25 miles
- Transfers to and from airport: Transfers operate on request by courtesy coach to both terminals. Go to the hotel courtesy coach pick up point on your return. If taking a secured option you should allow around 30 minutes to drive to the car park and transfer from there to the airport and on your return go to the Long term parking pick up point from your car park operator.
- Timings of transfers: The hotel provides transfers to & from the hotel between 05.30 - 22.00 to both terminals on request.
- Holiday Parking: Customers park overnight at the hotel. Reception will give you a voucher to exchange for secured long term parking at the airport. In the morning you then take your car and voucher to the appropriate car park which will be either at North or South Terminal.. Both provide transfers to and from the airport 24 hours a day to South Terminal. Customers flying from the North Terminal should take the free 24 hour monorail service from the South Terminal, which runs every 3-6 minutes and takes just 2 minutes. After the 8 or 15 day parking option, secured parking is charges at the car park's own normal daily rate.
- Check In Time: Earliest check in 14.00
- Check Out Time: Latest check out time 12.00 midday
- Number of rooms: 151
- Number of floors: 7
- Hotel Shop: No
- Facilities for disabled/wheelchairs: Yes specific rooms
- Lift: Yes and can accommodate wheelchairs
- Are pets allowed: Guide dogs only
- Non smoking rooms available: Yes 96 rooms are non smoking
- Baby Sitting/Child Services: No
- Facilities in each room: Colour TV with Satellite channels, telephone, trouser press, hairdryer, air conditioning, & tea/coffee making facilities
- Are interconnecting doors available: Yes
- Room service available: Yes 24 hours
- Restaurant: Yes a bar with lounge
- Restaurant Hours of operation: 06.30-10.00, 18.30 - 22.00
- Vegetarian/Special diet menus available: Yes
- Breakfast available from: 06.30, (07.00 Sunday).
- Breakfast available in room: Yes Continental only
- Childrens Facilities: Cots can be put in all rooms except quad rooms unless the chils is the 4th person.
- Health Club: Fully equipped gym, indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room, solarium and various beauty treatments including massage, pedicures and facials.
- Fitness/Gym Facilities: Yes fully equipped gymnasium and cardio theatre.
- Spa Facilities: Yes
- Concierge Services: Safety deposit boxes, left luggage/storage facilities & laundry service
- Business Facilities: 13 "Summit" meeting rooms with a capacity of 200 delegates.