Mercure Hotel Gatwick
The Mercure (formerly the Renaissance Hotel) is best known for having the largest hotel bedrooms in the area. The hotel is suitable for both the business and leisure traveller and offers its own parking facility at the hotel, however in busy periods it may move your car to a secure parking facility. There are two restaurants, the Pavillion and L'Olivo offering a mouth watering selection of food plus a relaxing bar. All rooms are double glazed and have individual controlled air conditioning. The hotel also has a leisure complex with indoor swimming pool and squash courts.
Address: Mercure Gatwick, Povey Cross Road, Horley, Surrey, RH6 0BE
Classification: 4 Star Rating
Directions: Exit the M23 at Junction 9 and follow signs to Gatwick Airport. At the 1st roundabout go straight on . At next roundabout take exit signposted A23 Redhill. At next roundabout turn left the hotel is the 3rd turning on the left.
- Distance from Gatwick Airport - 1 Mile
- Nearest Train Station - Gatwick Airport - 1 Mile
- London Heathrow Airport 41 miles N
- London City Centre 31 miles
- Transfers from airport: Clients go to the Hotel Courtesy Bus Pick Up Point at either terminal, if outside the hours of 06.15 - 23.15 clients must call the hotel porter for free transfers.
- Timings of transfers: Every half hour from 06.15 - 23.15 to both terminals, outside these hours you must call the hotel porter for free transfers.
- Airport Parking: On site at the hotel with CCTV cameras. After the 8 or 15 day parking option, parking charged at standard daily rate. The hotel reserves the right to park cars off site in a secure parking facility at high demand periods.
- Check In Time: Earliest check in 15.00
- Check Out Time: Latest check out time 13.00
- Number of rooms: 254
- Number of floors: Six
- Facilities for disabled/wheelchairs: Yes they have two disabled rooms
- Lift: Yes and can accommodate wheelchairs
- Are pets allowed: Pets are allowed in rooms on request, No Charge
- Non smoking rooms available: No
- Baby Sitting/Child Services: No
- Facilities in each room: Colour TV with satallite, WiFi wireless Internet access, telephone, radio, refrigerator, hairdryer, tea/coffee making facilities & air conditioning, all rooms are double glazed
- Room service available: Yes 24 hours
- Restaurants: Two
- Vegetarian/Special diet menus available: Yes
- Breakfast available from: 24 hours Continental & 06.00 English Breakfast
- Breakfast available in room: Continental Only 24 hours
- Childrens Facilities: Childrens menu, cots/cribs, high chairs
- Health Club: Including indoor swimming pool, sauna & jacuzzi
- Fitness/Gym Facilities: Fully equipped gymnasium, exercise room & squash courts
- Spa Facilities: Solarium
- Concierge Services: Safety deposit boxes, left luggage/storage facilities, currency exchange, guest laundry service
- Business Facilities: Meeting rooms, internet access, photocopying, fax service