Hilton Hotel Gatwick
We compare prices at Gatwick Hilton with 4 of the biggest airport hotel brokers. Save time and money by comparing prices. We don't add a penny to your quotes!
Situated on airport next to the South Terminal the Hilton hotel is one of the most popular hotels booked and is perfect for the business and leisure traveller alike. The hotel offers a wide range of business and leisure facilities including 22 meetings rooms and the hotel can accommodate up to 630 delegates. The hotel has recently been refurbished and all bedrooms are air conditioned and its Living Well express gym is kitted out with the very latest cardiovascular and resistance machines. The hotel offers a choice of restaurants and bars including Amy's Restaurant offering a superb à la carte dining experience. The restaurant serves an exquisite range of dishes from an "East meets West" menu. The Hilton Gatwick is connected to Gatwick's South terminal by a covered walkway.
Address: Gatwick Airport, South Terminal, West Sussex, RH6 0LL
Classification: 4 Star Rating
Directions: Exit the M23 at Junction 9 and follow signs to Gatwick Airport. At the 1st roundabout turn left towards South Terminal, Hotel is on the right.
- Distance from Gatwick Airport - 5 minutes walk through covered walkway
- Nearest Train Station - Gatwick Airport - 5 minutes walk through covered walkway
- London Heathrow Airport 43 miles
- London City Centre 30 miles
- Brighton 28 miles
- Chessington World Of Adventures 19 miles
- Transfers from airport: The hotel is connected by a walkway from the South Terminal. Customers wishing to travel from the North Terminal can alight the Monorail which runs every 3 mins and takes 2 mins to the terminal.
- Timings of transfers: The walk through the covered walkway to South Terminal takes approx. 5 mins.
- Airport Parking: Customers can choose a meet and greet option or the standard secure parking. If opting for secure airport parking customers should unload car and report to reception who will give you a voucher to exchange for long term parking at the airport. You then take your car and voucher to the appropriate car park which will be either at North or South Terminal. Both provide transfers to and from the airport 24 hours a day to South Terminal. Customers flying from the North Terminal should take the free 24 hour monorail service from the South Terminal, which runs every 3-6 minutes and takes just 2 minutes. After the 8 or 15 day parking option, secured parking is charges at the car park's own normal daily rate.
- Check In Time: Earliest check in 14.00 Unless otherwise arranged
- Check Out Time: Latest check out time 12.00 Midday Unless otherwise arranged
- Number of rooms: 789
- Number of floors: Five
- Facilities for disabled/wheelchairs: Yes
- Lift: Yes and can accommodate wheelchairs
- Are pets allowed: No
- Non smoking rooms available: Yes
- Baby Sitting/Child Services: No
- Facilities in each room: Colour TV, In house movies (chargeable), high speed internet access, playstation, flight info, telephone, radio, trouser press, hairdryer, minibar & tea/coffee making facilities & air conditioning, all rooms are triple glazed
- Room service available: Yes 24 hours
- Restaurants: Two - Amy's & The Garden Restaurant with two bars The Lobby & Garden bar.
- Vegetarian/Special diet menus available: Yes
- Breakfast available from: 06.00-10.30am Buffet (Garden Restaurant)
- Breakfast available in room: Continental Only 06.00
- Childrens Facilities: Childrens menu, cots/cribs, high chairs
- Interconnecting Rooms: Yes at ground level
- Gift Shop: Yes
- Health Club: Living Well Express Gym
- Fitness/Gym Facilities: Fully equipped gymnasium
- Spa Facilities: Beauty treatments, massage, facial treatments etc
- Concierge Services: Safety deposit boxes, left luggage/storage facilities, currency exchange, express check out, post/parcel service, guest laundry service
- Business Facilities: 22 Meeting rooms, internet access, photocopying, fax sevice, flip charts & secretarial services, Can accommodate up to 630 delegates