Worth Hotel Gatwick
The Gatwick Worth built in 1996 offers a modern, yet traditionally built building, set in the 60 acres of Crabbet Park This was the famous home of 'Arab Stud', which was founded and run for many years by the Late Baroness Wentworth. The Hotel is well situated for Gatwick just 10 minutes from the airport and transfers are provided by the hotel to the terminals. The Gatwick Worth Hotel has a value-for-money policy on Restaurant food and wines and the Wentworth Restaurant offers a selection of modern European Cuisine as well as an Ethnic Indian Menu complimented by a wide range of our finest wines.
Adjacent to the hotel is a Cannons Health Club where concessionary rates are available for the vast array of health and fitness facilities available.
Address: Crabbet Park, Turners Hill Road, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 4ST
Classification: 3 Star Rating
Directions: Exit the M23 at Junction 10 taking A264 towards East Grinstead. Approx. 400 yrds further on at the roundabout take the 4th exit towards Three Bridges. 200yds further down the road you will see 2 lay-bys on the left hand side. After the second lay-by turn left into 'The Old Hollow'. Continue to the top & turn onto Turners Hill Road. 50 yds on your right is the turning for the hotel.
- Distance from Gatwick Airport - 4 Miles
- Nearest Train Station - Crawley - 2 Miles
- London Heathrow Airport 42 miles
- London City Centre 33 miles
- Brighton 26 miles
- Chessington World Of Adventures 23 miles
- Transfers from airport: The hotel provides transfers to the airport which take approx. 10-15 minutes. If using a secured parking option you should allow about 30 minutes to drive to the appropriate secured car park and transfer from there to the airport. For a service from the airport you should telephone the hotel.
- Timings of transfers: 04.00 - 23.00 by arrangement with the hotel on arrival.
- Holiday Parking: The hotel provides on site parking and also a secured parking option. If using the secured on airport parking option customers park overnight at the hotel and reception will give you a voucher to exchange for long term parking at the airport. In the morning you then take your car and voucher to the appropriate car park which will provide transfers to and from the airport 24 hours a day to South Terminal. Customers flying from the North Terminal should take the free 24 hour monorail service from the South Terminal, which runs every 3-6 minutes and takes just 2 minutes. After the 8 or 15 day parking option, secured parking is charged at the car park's own normal daily rate. If you are taking the on site car parking option you may park for the 8/15 day option, any extra days are charged at £3.75 per day.
- Check In Time: Earliest check in 12.00 Midday
- Check Out Time: Latest check out time 12.00 Midday
- Number of rooms: 118
- Number of floors: Ground & First
- Facilities for disabled/wheelchairs: Yes
- Lift: Yes but it cannot accomodate wheelchairs
- Are pets allowed: No
- Non smoking rooms available: Yes on request due to a limited number
- Baby Sitting/Child Services: Cots must be requested in advance.
- Facilities in each room: Colour Cable TV, Radio, Data Ports, trouser press, hairdryer & tea/coffee making facilities
- Room service available: For disabled and special needs customers only
- Restaurants: One plus a bar and lounge, Restaurant closed 25 December - 3 January.
- Vegetarian/Special diet menus available: Yes
- Breakfast available from: 07.00 English breakfast. Continental breakfast available before 07.00 in restaurant
- Breakfast available in room: Continental Only charged at £6.00 per person
- Childrens Facilities: Childrens menu, cots can go in some rooms only but these must be requested prior to stay, high chairs
- Interconnecting Rooms: No
- Gift Shop: No
- Health Club: Leisure facilities are available at the Cannons Health Club next door for a charge
- Fitness/Gym Facilities: Gym facilities are available at the Cannons Health Club next door for a charge
- Spa Facilities: See above
- Concierge Services: Safety deposit boxes, left luggage/storage facilities, guest laundry service
- Business Facilities: 7 different function suites plus the extensive grounds can be used for team building events, barbecues amd marquees.
- Car keys are to be handed in to hotel reception if parking on site for 15 days or more.