Best Western Gatwick Moat House Hotel
Situated near to one of Britain's busiest airports this hotel offers an excellent opportunity to stopover before or after a flight. It is also the perfect base to discover attractions like Chessington World of Adventures whilst all the attractions of central London can be reached within 25 minutes on the Gatwick Express. The hotel offers all the standards you would expect from a leading UK hotel operator. Harriets bar offers you the chance to relax and enjoy superb international cuisine and for those of an energetic nature you can make full use of the fully equipped Body Club fitness centre where you can use their cardio vascular equipment.
Address: Longbridge Roundabout, Horley, Surrey, RH6 0AB
Classification: 3 Star Rating
Directions: Exit the M23 at Junction 9 and follow signs for Gatwick Airport. At the 1st roundabout go straight on. At the next roundabout take the 4th exit signposted A23 Redhill. At the next roundabout turn left, then 1st left after the petrol station.
- Distance from Gatwick Airport - 1 Miles
- Nearest Train Station - Gatwick- 1 Miles
- Crawley 6 miles
- London City Centre 32 miles
- Brighton 26 miles
- Chessington World Of Adventures 23 miles
- Transfers from airport: The hotel provides 24 hour transfers to both terminals at the airport which take approx. 5 minutes. If using a secured parking option you should allow about 20 minutes to drive to the appropriate secured car park and transfer from there to the airport. For a service from the airport you should go to the hotel courtesy pick up point if travelling outside the hours below you should phone the hotel.
- Timings of transfers: 24 hours to both terminals on request and between 06.15 - 23.45 every 30 minutes.
- Holiday Parking: Customers park overnight at the hotel. Reception will give you a voucher to exchange for long term parking at the airport. In the morning you then take your car and voucher to the appropriate car park which will provide transfers to and from the airport 24 hours a day to South Terminal. Customers flying from the North Terminal should take the free 24 hour monorail service from the South Terminal, which runs every 3-6 minutes and takes just 2 minutes. After the 8 or 15 day parking option, secured parking is charged at the car park's own normal daily rate.
- Check In Time: Earliest check in 11.00
- Check Out Time: Latest check out time 11.00
- Number of rooms: 124
- Number of floors: Five
- Facilities for disabled/wheelchairs: Yes
- Lift: Yes it can accomodate wheelchairs
- Are pets allowed: Yes
- Non smoking rooms available: Yes
- Baby Sitting/Child Services: Yes
- Facilities in each room: Colour TV, radio, telephone, trouser press, hairdryer & tea/coffee making facilities
- Room service available: Yes
- Restaurants: Harriets restaurant and bar
- Vegetarian/Special diet menus available: Yes for vegetarians
- Breakfast available from: 06.30
- Breakfast available in room: Yes Continental Only at any time
- Childrens Facilities: Childrens menu, cots can go in all rooms except triples, high chairs
- Interconnecting Rooms: Yes
- Gift Shop: No
- Health Club: No but billiards & snooker is available
- Fitness/Gym Facilities: Body Club fully equipped mini gymnasium
- Spa Facilities: No
- Concierge Services: Safety deposit boxes, express chack out, left luggage/storage facilities, currency exchange & guest laundry service
- Business Facilities: The hotel has meeting facilities, internet access, flip charts & TV & Video hire.