Felbridge Hotel Gatwick
The Felbridge hotel is situated on the edge of East Grinstead and in the midst of the beautiful Sussex countryside. The Gatwick Fellbridge has just recently been refurbished and now warrents a deluxe 4 star rating. Not only does it offer a relaxing stay but you can indulge in a little pampering in their brand bew spa. All guest rooms are decorated and furnished to perfection and the hotel boasts two restarants and a bar. The Chakra Spa and Fitness Centre offers the opportunity for a workout or pure indulgence and pampering. Guests can make full use of their fully equipped gymnasium, heated swimming pool, sauna, steamroom and a 10 person spa pool. The award winning AA 2 Rosette Anise Restaurant will delight you with its international cuisine and the Bay Tree Restaurant has been specifically designed to cater for those who prefer to dine in a more relaxed and informal atmosphere, the perfect place to relax and unwind after a busy day.
Address: London Road, East Grinstead, West Sussex, RH19 2BH
Classification: 4 Star Deluxe Rating
Directions: Exit the M23 at Junction 10 and take the A264 signposted to East Grinstead. Continue on along this road for 6 miles. Just after the 1st set of traffic lights at which the hotel bears right, the hotel is on the left.
- Distance from Gatwick Airport - 8.3 miles
- Nearest Train Station - East Grinstead
- Crawley 7 miles
- London City Centre 28 miles
- Hever Castle 12 miles
- Tunbridge Wells 10 miles
- Transfers to and from airport: Transfers operate by courtesy coach to both terminals taking about 15 minutes. For a service from the airport you should phone the hotel using the freephone at the hotel courtesy pick up point.
- Timings of transfers: The hotel provides transfers to & from the hotel between 04.30 - 22.30 to both terminals on request.
- Holiday Parking: Parking is generally on-site at the hotel, but they may provide you with a secured parking option at the airport subject to space availability. After the 8 or 15 day options parking on site parking is priced at the standard daily rate.
- Check In Time: Earliest check in 14.00
- Check Out Time: Latest check out time 11.00 am
- Number of rooms: 120
- Number of floors: 2
- Hotel Shop: No
- Facilities for disabled/wheelchairs:Yes
- Lift: Yes
- Are pets allowed: Dogs only but not in public areas
- Non smoking rooms available: Yes
- Baby Sitting/Child Services: No
- Facilities in each room: Flat screen televisions with 24 Free-view channels, telephone, radio,trouser press & tea/coffee making facilities, High pressure showers and luxury Elemis products
- Are interconnecting doors available: No
- Room service available: Yes
- Restaurant: Yes two plus bar
- Restaurant Hours of operation: Lunch : Midday - 14.00. Dinner: 19.00-21.30
- Vegetarian/Special diet menus available: Yes
- Breakfast available from: English Breakfast from 06.30 (Saturday & Sunday 07.30) Continental Breakfast available 24 hours a day (Room Service)
- Breakfast available in room: Yes Continental only at any time 24 hours
- Childrens Facilities: Cots can not be put in all rooms
- Health Club: Chakra Spa and Fitness Centre
- Fitness/Gym Facilities: Yes fully equipped gymnasium, heated swimming pool, sauna, steamroom and a 10 person spa pool.
- Spa Facilities: Yes
- Concierge Services: Left luggage/storage facilities & laundry service
- Business Facilities: You'll find 11 conference rooms to choose from, the largest of which can hold up to 300 delegates.