Britannia Lodge Gatwick
The Britannia Lodge Gatwick is located just 10 minutes away from the airport within the grounds of the Europa Gatwick Hotel. The Britannia has low priced rooms but staying here means you will be able to enjoy all the facilities available at the Gatwick Europa hotel. The hotel has a restaurant, bar and lounge, wireless LAN and free evening newspapers. The hotel is in a convenient location for Gatwick Airport but is far enough away from the flightpath.
Address: Balcombe Road, Maidenbower, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 7ZR UK
How to get to Britannia lodge Hotel
Directions: Exit the M23 at junction 10a. Turn right at the roundabout and the hotel is on the right hand side.
- Distance from Gatwick Airport - 4 miles
- Nearest Railway Station - Gatwick
- Timings of transfers: Transfers run on a varied scheduled service. 10-15 minutes to both terminals on a first come, first served basis. Charges are - £5 per person, £2.50 per child (infants aged 0-4 travel for free) for a return trip. Transfer takes approx. 15 minutes. Airport transfers need to be booked on arrival at the hotel.
- Holiday Parking: Up to 15 days parking
- Check In Time: Earliest check in 14:00
- Check Out Time: Latest check out time 11:00am
- Number of rooms: 25
- Number of floors: 1
- Facilities for disabled/wheelchairs: Yes
- Lift: No
- Are pets allowed: No
- Baby Sitting/Child Services: No
- Facilities in each room: a colour TV with satellite, telephone, radio, hairdryer, trouser press and tea and coffee making facilities.
- Are interconnecting doors available: No
- Room service available: No
- Restaurant: Yes
- Breakfast available from: 05:00 - 09:45 / 6:30 - 09:45 for English Breakfast
- Breakfast available in room: Yes - Continental
- Childrens Facilities: Cots can be put in all rooms - High chairs
- Health Club: Swimming pool, sauna, steam room, sun beds
- Fitness/Gym Facilities: gym
- Concierge Services: No
- Business Facilities: None