Alexander House Hotel Gatwick
We compare prices at Gatwick Alexander House Hotel & Utopia Spa with 4 of the biggest airport hotel brokers. Save time and money by comparing prices. We don't add a penny to your quotes!
A hidden gem of a hotel located just 6 miles from Gatwick airport this luxury 4 star boutique hotel is set in 120 acres of woodlands near East Grinstead. It incorporates the Utopia Spa that has 22 treatment rooms and was awarded Top Crown Spa in 2009.
Each of its guest rooms are individually designed with sumptuous marble bathrooms and rooms include Temple Spa toiletries, Alexander House Hotel robes and slippers, hairdryer, colour television, direct dial telephone, room safe and DVD Players. Their rooms have the added luxury of Tea and Coffee making facilities and Mini Hi-fi systems.
Whether you are looking for a less formal dining experience or fine dining you can choose to eat in their Brasserie or for Fine Dining AG’s Grill Room Restaurant. Their restaurants have now gained one of the highest reputations within the Sussex area.
Address: Turners Hill, East Grinstead, West Sussex, RH10 4QD
Classification: 4 Star Rating
How to get to Alexander House Hotel
Directions: Exit the M23 motorway at junction 10 and follow the signs for East Grinstead. At the second roundabout follow the signs for Turners Hill (B2028). Once in Turners Hill Village, turn left at the crossroads (B2110) to East Grinstead Alexander House Hotel is on the left hand side after approximately 1.5 miles.
- Distance from Gatwick Airport - 9 Miles
- Nearest Railway Station - Gatwick Airport - 9 miles
- Transfers from airport: The hotel is connected by a walkway from the South Terminal. Customers wishing to travel from the North Terminal can alight the Monorail which runs every 3 mins and takes 2 mins to the terminal.
- Timings of transfers: The walk through the covered walkway to South Terminal takes approx. 5 mins.
- Airport Parking: Customers can choose a meet and greet option or the standard secure parking. If opting for secure airport parking customers should unload car and report to reception who will give you a voucher to exchange for long term parking at the airport. You then take your car and voucher to the appropriate car park which will be either at North or South Terminal. Both provide transfers to and from the airport 24 hours a day to South Terminal. Customers flying from the North Terminal should take the free 24 hour monorail service from the South Terminal, which runs every 3-6 minutes and takes just 2 minutes. After the 8 or 15 day parking option, secured parking is charges at the car park's own normal daily rate.
- Check In Time: Earliest check in 14.00 Unless otherwise arranged
- Check Out Time: Latest check out time 12.00 Midday Unless otherwise arranged
- Number of rooms: 38
- Number of floors: 3
- Facilities for disabled/wheelchairs: Yes
- Facilities in each room: Temple Spa toiletries, Alexander House Hotel robes and slippers, hairdryer, colour television, direct dial telephone, room safe and DVD Players
- Room service available: Yes 24 hours
- Restaurants: Two - Amy's & The Garden Restaurant with two bars The Lobby & Garden bar.
- Vegetarian/Special diet menus available: Yes
- Breakfast available from: 06.00-10.30am Buffet (Garden Restaurant)
- Breakfast available in room: Continental Only 06.00
- Health Club: Swimming pool, steam room, sauna and monsoon showers
- Fitness/Gym Facilities: Fully equipped gymnasium & studio rooms
- Spa Facilities: 22 treatment rooms for beauty treatments, massage, facial treatments etc.
- Concierge Services: Safety deposit boxes, left luggage/storage facilities, currency exchange, express check out, post/parcel service, guest laundry service