The White House Hotel Gatwick
The White House Hotel Gatwick is conveniently located just minutes from Gatwick Airport. Horley Town Centre is within 10 minutes walking distance from the hotel and benefits from numerous shops, restaurants and pubs. Nearby Horley Railway Station provides access to Gatwick Airport, and regular trains to London Victoria Station within 35 minutes.
While enjoying your stay why not take advantage of their restaurant and bar and there is WiFi access in the lounge area. This 3 star hotel offers all you would expect offering a warm and friendly relaxed atmosphere.
Address: 52 Church Road, Horley, Surrey, RH6 7EX
Classification: 3 Star Rating
Directions: Exit the M23 at Junction 9 and follow the signs for Gatwick Airport. At the 1st roundabout go straight on. At the next roundabout take the 4th exit signposted A23 Redhill towards Horley. Take 4th right into Church Road. The hotel is immediately on the left.
- Distance from Gatwick Airport - 2 Miles
- Nearest Train Station - Horley- 0.5 Miles
- London Heathrow Airport 42 miles
- Stansted Airport 57 miles
- London Centre 29 miles
- Hever Castle 15 miles
- Chessington World Of Adventures 26 miles
- Transfers to & from airport: The hotel provides transfers to and from the airport on request by hotel courtesy car which takes approx 5-10 minutes to both terminals. For a service from the airport you should phone the hotel. Customers taking a secured parking option should allow 20 minutes to drive to the long term car parks and transfer from there to the airport. See Below
- Timings of transfers: The hotel transfers operate 24 hours a day on request. The secured long term car parks operate transfers 24 hours a day also.
- Holiday Parking: Customers park overnight at the hotel and reception will give you a voucher to exchange for long term parking at the airport. In the morning you then take your car and voucher to the appropriate car park which will provide transfers to and from the airport 24 hours a day to South Terminal. Customers flying from the North Terminal should take the free 24 hour monorail service from the South Terminal, which runs every 3-6 minutes and takes just 2 minutes. After the 8 or 15 day parking option, secured parking is charged at the car park's own normal daily rate.
- Check In Time: Earliest check in 14.00
- Check Out Time: Latest check out time 12.00 Midday
- Number of rooms: 27
- Number of floors: Two
- Facilities for disabled/wheelchairs: No
- Lift: No
- Are there ground floor rooms available: Yes
- Are pets allowed: No
- Non smoking rooms available: Yes
- Baby Sitting/Child Services: No
- Facilities in each room: All en-suite, Colour TV, hairdryer, telephone & tea/coffee making facilities.WiFi in the lounge area
- Room service available: No
- Restaurants: Yes restaurant (07.00-23.00) & bar
- Breakfast available from: 05.00
- Breakfast available in room: No
- Childrens Facilities: Cots can be put in rooms on request.
- Interconnecting Rooms: No
- Gift Shop: No
- Health Club: No
- Fitness/Gym Facilities: No
- Spa Facilities: No
- Concierge Services: No
- Business Facilities: Copying & fax service available