Travelodge Hotel Gatwick
The Travelodge Gatwick is conveniently located near Gatwick Airport. It offers great value comfortable accommodation just 10 minutes from the airport. The Gatwick Travelodge is also available with a holiday parking package. It has a bar and cafe/restaurant on site serving breakfasts and evening meals. All the rooms have En-Suite bathroom facilities and their family rooms easily sleep a family of four - two adults and two children.
Address: Church Road, Lowfield Heath, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 1UA.
Classification: 3 Star Rating
Directions: Exit the M23 at Junction 10 and follow signs to Crawley A264. At the 1st roundabout take the 3rd exit (A264 Langley Green). At the next roundabout take the 4th exit (A23 Gatwick). Go straight over 3 sets of traffic lights and over the next roundabout. At the next roundabout take the 1st exit (Lowfield Heath). You will see the hotel from here at the last mini roundabout.
- Distance from Gatwick Airport - 2 Miles
- Nearest Train Station - Gatwick Airport - 2 Miles
- London Heathrow Airport 42 miles
- Stansted Airport 57 miles
- London Centre 29 miles
- Hever Castle 15 miles
- Chessington World Of Adventures 26 miles
- Transfers: Customers should allow 20 minutes to drive to the long term car parks and transfer from there to the airport. See Below
- Timings of transfers: The secured long term car parks operate transfers 24 hours a day.
- Airport Parking: Customers park overnight at the hotel and reception will give you a voucher to exchange for long term parking at the airport. In the morning you then take your car and voucher to the appropriate car park which will provide transfers to and from the airport 24 hours a day to South Terminal. Customers flying from the North Terminal should take the free 24 hour monorail service from the South Terminal, which runs every 3-6 minutes and takes just 2 minutes. After the 8 or 15 day parking option, secured parking is charged at the car park's own normal daily rate.
- Check In Time: Earliest check in 15.00
- Check Out Time: Latest check out time 12.00 Midday
- Number of rooms: 186
- Number of floors: Three
- Facilities for disabled/wheelchairs: Yes disabled rooms available
- Lift: Yes it canot accomodate wheelchairs, all disabled rooms are on the ground floor
- Are there ground floor rooms available: Yes
- Are pets allowed: £5 per pet per stay except Guide Dogs, payable directly with hotel on check in. Only guide dogs are allowed in food areas.
- Non smoking rooms available: Yes , but these can only be allocated on check in if available.
- Baby Sitting/Child Services: No
- Facilities in each room: Colour TV, radio & tea/coffee making facilities in room, hairdryer & ironing board available from reception.
- Room service available: No
- Restaurants: Bar/Cafe restaurant avaialable on ground floor.
- Breakfast available from: Breakfast is served in the Bar-Cafe from 07.00. Breakfast in room, (Early Riser) is available from 04.00.
- Breakfast available in room: Yes, Early Riser from 04.00 - Please book on check in.
- Childrens Facilities: Childrens menu and high chairs. Cots can go in rooms (on request)
- Interconnecting Rooms: No
- Gift Shop: No
- Health Club: No
- Fitness/Gym Facilities: No
- Spa Facilities: No
- Concierge Services: No
- Business Facilities: Copying & fax service available