Skylane Hotel Gatwick
The Skylane hotel Gatwick is one of our cheapest hotel options but is currently undergoing a multi million pound refurbishment. Parking packages are available for up to 15 days at The Skylane Hotel and your booking includes transfers to the airport.
This picturesque hotel is located on the A23, only minutes from Gatwick Airport. The Skylane Hotel offers its' guests every comfort while still retaining all the charm of its heritage. Each of the 73 bedrooms has an en-suite bathroom, television, telephone and coffee and tea making facilities.
There is a relaxed atmosphere in the Wheel Restaurant where the emphasis is on providing good food and service and for the corporate user the hotel can cater for anything from board meetings to a full conference in their Bonehurst Suite.
Address: Bonehurst Road, Horley, Surrey, RH6 8QG
Classification: 2 Star Rating
Directions: Exit the M23 at Junction 9 and follow signs for Gatwick Airport. At 1st roundabout go straight on. At next roundabout take the last exit towards A23. At the next roundabout turn right signposted Redhill A23. When you come to large interchange with a Shell garage in the centre, follow signs for Redhill A23. The hotel is on the right after approx. 250 yards.
- Distance from Gatwick Airport - 3 Miles
- Nearest Train Station - Horley - 1 Miles
- London Heathrow Airport 42 miles
- Stansted Airport 57 miles
- London Centre 28 miles
- Hever Castle 15 miles
- Chessington World Of Adventures 26 miles
- Transfers to & from airport: The hotel provides transfers to both terminals by courtesy coach, taking around 10 minutes. For a service from the airport customers should telephone the hotel from the hotel courtesy pick up point. If taking a secured parking option customers should allow 20 minutes to drive to the long term car parks and transfer from there to the airport. See Below
- Timings of transfers: 06.00 - 23.45 every 1/2 hour to both terminals. The secured long term car parks operate transfers 24 hours a day.
- Airport Parking: The hotel offers both on-site parking and secured parking at the airport (at the hotels discretion). If customers are taking the secured parking option you should park overnight at the hotel and reception will give you a voucher to exchange for long term parking at the airport. In the morning you then take your car and voucher to the appropriate car park which will provide transfers to and from the airport 24 hours a day to South Terminal. Customers flying from the North Terminal should take the free 24 hour monorail service from the South Terminal, which runs every 3-6 minutes and takes just 2 minutes. After the 8 or 15 day parking option, secured parking is charged at the car park's own normal daily rate. If parking on-site any extra days after the 8 day option are charged at £3.75 per day.
- Check In Time: Earliest check in 14.00 hours
- Check Out Time: Latest check out time 11.00am
- Number of rooms: 73
- Number of floors: Three
- Facilities for disabled/wheelchairs: No
- Lift: Yes but cannot accomodate wheelchairs
- Are there ground floor rooms available: Yes
- Are pets allowed: Guide Dogs only
- Non smoking rooms available: Yes, on request and can only be allocated on check in if available.
- Is hotel double glazed: No
- Baby Sitting/Child Services: No
- Facilities in each room: All en-suite, Colour TV, telephone & tea/coffee making facilities hairdryers are available from reception.
- Room service available: No
- Restaurants: Yes restaurant (06.30-10.00 & 17.30-22.00) & bar
- Breakfast available from: 06.30 Continental - £4.95 Full English - £5.95
- Breakfast available in room: Yes Continental only
- Childrens Facilities:Cots are available on request.
- Interconnecting Rooms: No
- Gift Shop: No
- Health Club: No
- Fitness/Gym Facilities: No
- Spa Facilities: No
- Concierge Services: No
- Business Facilities: The Bonehurst suite is available for business functions and conferences