Russ Hill Hotel Gatwick
Situated just 4 miles from Gatwick this hotel was built in the late 1800's as a fine country house. Since then it has been skillfully modernised to provide a unique flavour of old fashioned opulence combined with the comforts and modern amenities expected today. Russ Hill hotel is set in 9 acres of beautiful tranquil grounds in the heart of the Surrey Hills with outstanding views across the surrounding countryside.
The hotel offers excellent value for money and offers holiday parking packages too.
All bedrooms are en-suite, several rooms are set out for family use and there are luxury suites available with deep pile carpet, four poster beds and a bath big enough for two! Relax and dine in at one of the hotels two restaurants choose from Ruspers Carvery or Charlwood Restaurant.
The hotel also has a full range of health and leisure facilities within the hotel including a 12 metre pool one of the largest in the area plus within the grounds you can enjoy tennis, jogging, (along a Country Trail), boule or croquet.
Address: Russ Hill, Charlwood, Horley, Surrey, RH6 0EL
Classification: 3 Star Rating
Directions: Exit the M23 at Junction 9 and follow signs for Gatwick Airport. At the 1st roundabout go straight on. At the 2nd roundabout turn right onto the A23. At the next roundabout turn left to Charlwood and go into the village. Turn left, opposite the village hall to Russ Hill and Gatwick Zoo. The hotel is about 1 mile on the left.
- Distance from Gatwick Airport - 4miles
- Nearest Train Station - Gatwick Airport - 4miles
- London Heathrow Airport 43 miles
- London City Centre 27 miles
- Brighton 26 miles
- Thorpe Park 31 miles
- Transfers from airport: Customers using the on site parking facilities should go to the Hotel Coutesy Bus pick up point.
- Timings of transfers: The hotel provides transfers to the airport every hour on a 24 hour basis. (Except 03.00 hours) (Every 45 minutes from 03.30 - 08.00).
- Holiday Parking: Hotel reception will confirm exact details on arrival. Parking is either on site at the hotel or customers cars are taken by the hotel to a secured car park (at the hotels discretion). After the 8 or 15 day option parking costs at standard daily rate.
- Check In Time: Earliest check in 15.00
- Check Out Time: Latest check out time 12.00 Midday
- Number of rooms: 152
- Number of floors: 2
- Hotel Shop: No
- Facilities for disabled/wheelchairs: No
- Lift: No Lift
- Are pets allowed: Yes by prior arrangement
- Non smoking rooms available: Yes, but these can only be allocated on check in if available.
- Baby Sitting/Child Services: No
- Is hotel double glazed: Yes
- Facilities in each room: Colour TV & Satallite TV, telephone, radio, air conditioning, hairdryer,& tea/coffee making facilities
- Are interconnecting doors available: Yes
- Room service available: Yes
- Restaurant: Yes and 1 bars
- Vegetarian/Special diet menus available: Yes
- Breakfast available from: 06.30 Mon-Sat & 07.30 Sun Before 06.30 Early Breakfast avail (rolls, orange juice and yoghurt only).
- Breakfast available in room: Yes
- Breakfast Arrangements: Room Only. Continental £8.95 (Early Bird £6.95). English £8.95
- Childrens Facilities: Cots available in rooms but not economy or single rooms.
- Health Club: Indoor pool, (12 metres), gym, sauna, solarium (chargeable) and hair & beauty treatments in their beauty salon. Outside is tennis, (chargeable), a boule area and croquet lawn plus a country jogging trail.
- Fitness/Gym Facilities: Yes fully equipped gymnasium with free weights a cardiovascular training room with jogger, bike, stepper & rowing machine.
- Spa Facilities: No
- Concierge Services: Safety deposit boxes, left luggage/storage facilities, shoe shine service, & same day guest laundry service
- Business Facilities: The hotel has a business centre with every back up service you could need. There are 10 meeting/conference suites available from 15 - 350 people