Menzies Chequers Hotel Gatwick
The Menzies Chequers hotel Gatwick was aquired from Thistle Gatwick in 2007 and has since undergone a complete refurbishment. The hotel now offers a contemorary feel throughout and the hotel has been upgraded to 4 star status.
Just 2 miles from Gatwick the Menzies Chequers Gatwick now has 104 en-suite bedrooms. Enjoy their mouth watering menu in their Brasserie restaurant or relax in their traditional pub. There are excellent meeting facilities and the hotel operates a shuttle service to and from the airport.
Address: Brighton Road, Horley, Surrey, RH6 8PH.
Classification: 4 Star Rating
Directions: Exit the M23 at Junction 9 and follow the signs to Gatwick Airport. At the 1st roundabout go straight on. At the next roundabout take the last exit towards A23. At the next roundabout turn right signposted Redhill A23. At the Shell garage in the centre, customers will see the hotel on the left.
- Distance from Gatwick Airport - 2.5 miles
- Nearest Train Station - Gatwick Airport - 2.5 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 43 miles
- London City Centre 26 miles
- Brighton 26 miles
- Thorpe Park 28 miles
- Transfers from airport: Customers using the on site parking facilities should call the hotel using the freephone located by the hotel coutesy bus pick up point on the ground floor at the airport.Those using the secured parking option should use the long term parking courtesy coach.
- Timings of transfers: The hotel provides transfers to & from the hotel between 04.30 - Midnight on request. Transfers take approx. 5-10 minutes.
- Holiday Parking: There is both on site parking (subject to availability) and secured parking available. Customers using the secured parking option will be given a voucher to exchange at the long term car park. In the morning , they take there own car and voucher to the car park, which provides 24 hour transfers to South Terminal. After the 8 or 15 day parking option, secured parking is charged at the car park's own normal daily gate price.
- Check In Time: Earliest check in 14.00
- Check Out Time: Latest check out time 12.00 Midday
- Number of rooms: 104 including air conditioned Premier Executive Rooms
- Number of floors: 3
- Hotel Shop: No
- Facilities for disabled/wheelchairs: Yes
- Lift: Yes and can accommodate wheelchairs
- Are pets allowed: By arrangement
- Non smoking rooms available: Yes
- Baby Sitting/Child Services: No
- Facilities in each room: Private bathroom, Satellite TV, In house movies (chargeable), telephone, radio, trouser press, hairdryer,& tea/coffee making facilities
- Are interconnecting doors available: Yes
- Is the hotel double glazed:Yes
- Room service available: Yes 24 hours
- Restaurant: Yes 1 & traditional pub.
- Vegetarian/Special diet menus available: Yes
- Breakfast available from: 06.30 Mon-Fri & 07.00 Sat & Sun
- Breakfast available in room: Yes Continental Only from 04.00
- Childrens Facilities: Childrens menu, cots/cribs available in all rooms, high chairs
- Health Club: No
- Fitness/Gym Facilities: No
- Spa Facilities: No
- Concierge Services: Safety deposit boxes, left luggage/storage facilities & guest laundry service
- Business Facilities: Meeting rooms & Banqueting rooms available