Ibis Hotel Gatwick
The Ibis Gatwick hotel is situated just 3 miles from Gatwick Airport and is ideally suited as a stopover before or after your holiday without leaving a hole in your budget! Enjoy the relaxing atmosphere within the hotel where bar snacks are available 24 hours a day. All rooms are en-suite and have a colour tv including free satellite channels.
Address: London Road, County Oak, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 9QY
Classification: 2 Star Rating
Directions: Exit the M23 at Junction 10 and take the A2011 to Crawley. At the 2nd roundabout take the last exit towards Gatwick Airport A23. After 1.5 miles at the roundabout go straight ahead on dual carriageway. The hotel can be seen on your right, go right round the next roundabout and return on the opposite carriageway for access to the hotel.
- Distance from Gatwick Airport - 3 miles
- Nearest Train Station - Gatwick Airport - 3 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 47 miles
- London City Centre 30miles
- Brighton 23 miles
- Thorpe Park 32 miles
- Transfers to and from airport: Transfers operate on a scheduled service by courtesy coach to both terminals on a 24 hour basis. For a service from the airport customers should go to the hotel courtesy bus pick up point. Customers taking the secured parking option should allow 20 minutes to drive to the appropriate car park and transfer from there to the airport.
- Timings of transfers: The hotel provides transfers to & from the hotel to both terminals between 04.00 - 10.00 departing every half hour, 10.00-16.00 departing every 45 minutes, 16.00-00.00 departing every 30 minutes and from 00.00 - 04.00 departing every hour Transfers take approx. 15 minutes.
- Airport Parking: Customers park overnight at the hotel and reception will give you a voucher to exchange for long term parking at the airport. In the morning you then take your car and voucher to the appropriate car park which will provide transfers to and from the airport 24 hours a day to South Terminal. Customers flying from the North Terminal should take the free 24 hour monorail service from the South Terminal, which runs every 3-6 minutes and takes just 2 minutes. After the 8 or 15 day parking option, secured parking is charged at the car park's own normal daily rate.
- Check In Time: Earliest check in 12.00 Midday
- Check Out Time: Latest check out time 12.00 Midday
- Number of rooms: 141
- Number of floors: 5
- Is the hotel double glazed: Yes
- Hotel Shop: No
- Facilities for disabled/wheelchairs: Disabled rooms on request, disabled parking and disabled toilets in lobby area.
- Lift: Yes and can accommodate wheelchairs
- Are pets allowed: No
- Non smoking rooms available: Yes
- Baby Sitting/Child Services: No
- Facilities in each room: All en-suite with colour TV with Satellite channels, telephone, radio, fax & miodem point & tea/coffee making facilities
- Are interconnecting doors available: No
- Room service available: No
- Restaurant: Bar offering a range of hot & cold snacks.
- Restaurant Hours of operation: 24 hour bar snacks available
- Vegetarian/Special diet menus available: N/A
- Breakfast available from: 04.30 - Continental Breakfast £4.25
- Breakfast available in room: No
- Childrens Facilities: Cots can be put in all rooms
- Health Club: No
- Fitness/Gym Facilities: No
- Spa Facilities: No
- Business Facilities: Faxing and photocopying service