Hunters Moon Gatwick
The Hunters Moon Inn is a traditional pub with traditional accomodation offering the warm hospitality of a true English Inn. The Inn has a log fireplace, walled patio gardens and relaxing lounges to unwind. It is situated close to Gatwick Airport and the surrounding Sussex countryside.
Address: Copthorne Bank, Copthorne, West Sussex, RH10 3JF
Classification: Traditional Pub Accommodation
Directions: Exit the M23 at Junction 10. At the roundabout take the 1st left A264 towards East Grinstead. At the next roundabout take the 1st left into Brookhill Road, signposted Copthorne Village. At Prince Albert Pub on the corner, turn right into Copthorne Bank. Follow this road for approx. 1/2 mile you will see the Hunters Moon on the right.
- Distance from Gatwick Airport - 6 miles
- Nearest Train Station - Gatwick Airport - 6 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 49 miles
- London City Centre 32 miles
- Brighton 22 miles
- Thorpe Park 34 miles
- Transfers to and from airport: The hotel provides a courtesy minibus to the airport for those parking on site, please book this at check in, on your return please contact the Inn direct. For those using APH secured parking they operate transfers to and from the airport 24 hours a day.
- Timings of transfers: Hotel minibus operates between 04.00-24.00, APH operates 24 hours.
- Holiday Parking: Parking is either on-site at the hotel or at APH secured airport parking. Customers using the secured parking option park overnight at the hotel and reception will give you a voucher to exchange for long term parking. In the morning you then take your car and voucher to the appropriate car park which will provide transfers to and from the airport 24 hours a day to South Terminal. Customers flying from the North Terminal should take the free 24 hour monorail service from the South Terminal, which runs every 3-6 minutes and takes just 2 minutes. After the 8 or 15 day parking option, secured parking is charged at the car park's own normal daily rate.
- Check In Time: Earliest check in 14.00
- Check Out Time: Latest check out time 11.00am
- Number of floors: 2
- Hotel Shop: No
- Facilities for disabled/wheelchairs: No
- Lift: No
- Are pets allowed: No
- Non smoking rooms available: Yes
- Baby Sitting/Child Services: No
- Facilities in each room: Colour TV, clock radio & tea/coffee making facilities
- Are interconnecting doors available: No
- Room service available: No
- Breakfast available from: 06.30 Continental Breakfast £3.95, English Breakfast £7.95, Light Cooked Breakfast £5.95
- Breakfast available in room: No
- Restaurant: Yes and pub/bar
- Childrens Facilities: N/A
- Health Club: No
- Fitness/Gym Facilities: No
- Spa Facilities: No
- The accommodation is above a public house.