Europa Hotel Gatwick
The Gatwick Europa hotel has been built and designed in a hacienda style. It is centred around beautiful gardens and a water feature containg carp and goldfish. Inside the hotel exposed timber ceilings combine stylishly with terrazzo and marble features. The hotel is ideally situated for Gatwick Airport yet is located away from the flightpath. Within a short walk are woodlands and farmland to explore and many leading attractions including Chessington and Hever Castle are a short drive away. The Europa boasts impressive health & fitness facilities which include an indoor swimming pool, fully equipped gymnasium, face & beauty treatments, hair & nail salon plus sauna and steam rooms.
Address: Balcombe Road, Maidenbower, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 7ZR
Classification: 3 Star Rating
How to get to Europa Hotel
Directions: Exit the M23 at Junction 10A. Turn right at the roundabout following signs for Crawley. The hotel is visable on the right as you approach the roundabout.
- Distance from Gatwick Airport - 6 Miles
- Nearest Train Station - Three Bridges - 1.5 Miles
- Crawley 3 miles
- London City Centre 34 miles
- Brighton 23 miles
- Chessington World Of Adventures 25 miles
- Transfers from airport: The hotel provides 24 hour transfers to both terminals at the airport which take approx. 10-15 minutes.The costing is £4 per adult, £1.50 per child return, payable locally at the hotel. If using a secured parking option you should allow about 30 minutes to drive to the appropriate secured car park and transfer from there to the airport. For a service from the airport you should go to the hotel courtesy pick up point and use the freephone to check the pick up time with the hotel.
- Timings of transfers: 24 hours to both terminals on request and between 05.00 - 22.30 every 30 minutes.
- Airport Parking: On site at the hotel or customers take their car to a secured long term car park close to the airport, (at the hotels discretion). In either case customers park overnight at the hotel. If taking the secured parking option reception will give you a voucher to exchange for long term parking at the airport. In the morning you then take your car and voucher to the appropriate car park which will provide transfers to and from the airport 24 hours a day to South Terminal. Customers flying from the North Terminal should take the free 24 hour monorail service from the South Terminal, which runs every 3-6 minutes and takes just 2 minutes. After the 8 or 15 day parking option, parking is charged at the car park's own normal daily rate.
- Check In Time: Earliest check in 14.00
- Check Out Time: Latest check out time 12.00 Midday
- Number of rooms: 211
- Number of floors: Three
- Facilities for disabled/wheelchairs: Yes
- Lift: Yes it can accomodate wheelchairs
- Are pets allowed: No
- Non smoking rooms available: Yes
- Baby Sitting/Child Services: No
- Facilities in each room: Colour TV with satellite, Radio, telephone, trouser press, hairdryer & tea/coffee making facilities
- Room service available: Yes
- Restaurants: One plus a bar and lounge
- Vegetarian/Special diet menus available: Yes
- Breakfast available from: 06.30 English breakfast. Continental breakfast available before 06.00(Room Service)
- Breakfast available in room: Continental Only from 06.00
- Childrens Facilities: Childrens menu, cots can go in all of the rooms, high chairs
- Interconnecting Rooms: Yes
- Gift Shop: No
- Health Club: Yes including a swimming pool Sauna, steam room, jacuzzi and solarium
- Fitness/Gym Facilities: Fully equipped gymnasium and an aerobics dance studio
- Spa Facilities: Beauty tratments, hair salon, massage, aromatherapy and nail salon.
- Concierge Services: Safety deposit boxes, express chack out, left luggage/storage facilities, currency exchange & guest laundry service
- Business Facilities: The hotel has 12 meeting rooms able to accommodate up to 120 guests. All rooms have natural daylight and air conditioning. The natural surroundings are also perfect for weddings and private functions.
- Leisure club is chargeable at £5.00 per person, under 16's not permitted after 17.00 hours. Over Christmas & New Year facilities are restricted.