Effingham Park Copthorne Hotel Gatwick
This modern luxurious hotel is built around an historic stately home and is set in 40 acres of glorious parkland and gardens. Each room overlooks the landscaped gardens. The Copthorne Hotel, Effingham Park has its own 9 hole golf course and an outstanding health club including a swimming pool and floodlit tennis courts. It also has numerous meeting rooms and conference facilities for up to 600 people, and parking for 500. Other activities nearby include horseriding, squash and a jogging route.
Address: West Park Road, Copthorne, West Sussex, RH10 3EU
Classification: 4 Star Rating
Directions: Exit the M23 at Junction 10 and take the A264 to East Grinstead. At the 1st roundabout take 2nd exit. At the next roundabout turn left and the hotel is approximately 200 yards on the right.
- Distance from Gatwick Airport - 2 miles
- Nearest Train Station - Gatwick Airport - 2 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 45 miles
- London City Centre 28 miles
- Brighton 25 miles
- Thorpe Park 30 miles
- Transfers from airport: Customers using the on site parking facilities should call the hotel using the freephone located by the hotel coutesy bus pick up point on the ground floor at the airport.Those using the secured parking option should use the long term parking courtesy coach.
- Timings of transfers: The hotel provides transfers to & from the hotel between 06.30 - Midnight to both terminals on request. Transfers take approx. 15 minutes.
- Airport Parking: There is both on site parking (subject to availability) and secured parking available. Customers using the secured parking option will be given a voucher to exchange at the long term car park. In the morning , they take there own car and voucher to the car park, which provides 24 hour transfers to South Terminal. After the 8 or 15 day parking option, secured parking is charged at the car park's own normal daily gate price, Customers using the hotel on site parking will be charged at the standard daily rate after their 8 or 15 day option.
- Check In Time: Earliest check in 14.00
- Check Out Time: Latest check out time 12.00 Midday
- Number of rooms: 122
- Number of floors: 3
- Hotel Shop: Yes
- Facilities for disabled/wheelchairs: Yes easy access to all areas. 1 adapted disabled room
- Lift: Yes and can accommodate wheelchairs
- Are pets allowed: By arrangement
- Non smoking rooms available: Yes
- Baby Sitting/Child Services: Yes on request
- Facilities in each room: Colour TV with Satellite channels, In house movies (chargeable), telephone, radio, trouser press, hairdryer,& tea/coffee making facilities
- Are interconnecting doors available: Yes
- Room service available: Yes
- Restaurant: Yes and 2 bars
- Vegetarian/Special diet menus available: Yes
- Breakfast available from: 06.30 Mon-Sat & 07.30 Sun
- Breakfast available in room: Yes Continental from 06.30
- Childrens Facilities: Childrens menu, cots/cribs available many rooms but not triple or family rooms, high chairs
- Health Club: Indoor pool, gym, dance studio, steam room, spa bath (All Free) plus solarium, beauty treatments, tennis courts & 9 hole golf course.
- Fitness/Gym Facilities: Yes fully equipped gymnasium with dance studio for fitness classes
- Spa Facilities: Yes
- Concierge Services: Safety deposit boxes, left luggage/storage facilities, shoe shine service, & same day guest laundry service
- Business Facilities: Meeting rooms & Banqueting rooms available from 6 - 600 people
- Wedding Licence: This hotel has a wedding licence
- No children under age of 14 allowed in pool after 18.00 hours Sun - Thur and 19.00 hours Fri-Sat. Parking package is generally secured and not on site.