Corner House Hotel Gatwick
The Corner House Hotel Gatwick is a friendly family run hotel conveniently located just minutes from Gatwick Airport. Horley Town Centre is within 10 minutes walking distance from the hotel and benefits from numerous shops, restaurants and pubs. Nearby Horley Railway Station provides access to Gatwick Airport, and regular trains to London Victoria Station within 35 minutes. All rooms are individually styled and those booked through us offer full en-suite facilities.
Address: 72 Massetts Road, Horley, Surrey, RH6 7ED
Classification: 2 Star Rating
Directions: Exit the M23 at Junction 9 and follow the signs for Gatwick Airport. At the 1st roundabout go straight on. At the next roundabout take the 4th exit signposted A23 Redhill towards Horley. At the next roundabout take the 3rd exit A23 Redhill. Take 2nd right turn into Massetts Road. The hotel is immediately on the left.
- Distance from Gatwick Airport - 1.5 Miles
- Nearest Train Station - Horley- 0.5 Miles
- London Heathrow Airport 42 miles
- Stansted Airport 57 miles
- London Centre 29 miles
- Hever Castle 15 miles
- Chessington World Of Adventures 26 miles
- Transfers to & from airport: The hotel provides transfers to and from the airport on request by hotel mini bus, taking approx. 5 - 7 minutes minutes to both terminals. For a service from the airport you should phone the hotel who will arrange a transfer as soon as possible. Customers taking a secured parking option should allow 20 minutes to drive to the long term car parks and transfer from there to the airport. See Below
- Timings of transfers: The hotel transfers operate from 06.00 - midnight, on the hour and the half hour. The secured long term car parks operate transfers 24 hours a day also.
- Airport Parking: Customers park overnight at the hotel and reception will give you a voucher to exchange for long term parking at the airport. In the morning you then take your car and voucher to the appropriate car park which will provide transfers to and from the airport 24 hours a day to South Terminal. Customers flying from the North Terminal should take the free 24 hour monorail service from the South Terminal, which runs every 3-6 minutes and takes just 2 minutes. After the 8 or 15 day parking option, secured parking is charged at the car park's own normal daily rate.
- Check In Time: Earliest check in 12.00 Midday
- Check Out Time: Latest check out time 12.00 Midday
- Number of rooms: 25
- Number of floors: Three
- Facilities for disabled/wheelchairs: Ground floor rooms available
- Lift: No
- Are there ground floor rooms available: Yes
- Are pets allowed: Certain rooms by arrangement.
- Non smoking rooms available: Yes all rooms are non smoking
- Baby Sitting/Child Services: Yes
- Facilities in each room: All en-suite, Colour TV, telephone & tea/coffee making facilities.
- Room service available: Yes between 07.00-09.00 & 18.30-22.30, there is a £1 charge for this service
- Restaurants: Yes restaurant (07.00 - 09.00 & 18.30 - 22.30) & bar
- Breakfast available from: Continental/Self service breakfast is available 24 hours a day
- Breakfast available in room: Yes Charge of £1
- Childrens Facilities: Cots can be put in rooms on request.
- Interconnecting Rooms: No
- Gift Shop: No
- Health Club: No
- Fitness/Gym Facilities: No
- Spa Facilities: No
- Concierge Services: Luggage storage - £7 per bag per week
- Business Facilities: The hotel has facilities for holding small private functions and conferences
- This hotel is closed Christmas Eve & Christmas Day and re-opens 26th December. Also closed on New Years Day.