Arora International Hotel Gatwick
On arriving at the Arora Gatwick you are welcomed by magnificent fountains at the entrance and a stunning 4 storey waterfall cascading in the Atrium. The Arora Gatwick is situated in the heart of Crawley, adjacent to Crawley BR station and close to the famous County Mall shopping centre. The hotel is set in just over 3 acres of landscaped grounds and boasts 312 superbly equipped bedrooms offering the highest standard of comfort including climate control, effective soundproofing and the very latest in-room technology that you would expect from a newly built hotel. There are state of the art conference and training facilities plus a fully equipped health and fitness club that also provides beauty treatments and even personal training.
Address: Southgate Avenue, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 6LW
Classification: 4 Star Rating
Directions: Exit the M23 at Junction 10 and take the A2011 to Crawley. At the 1st roundabout take 2nd exit towards the town centre. At the next roundabout take the first exit towards the Country Mall. Go straight over the next two roundabouts and under the railway bridge. The hotel is on your right.
- Distance from Gatwick Airport - 4 miles
- Nearest Train Station - Crawley - connected to platform
- London Heathrow Airport 47 miles
- London City Centre 30miles
- Brighton 23 miles
- Thorpe Park 32 miles
- Transfers from airport: Transfers operate on a scheduled service by courtesy car/taxi. Customers using the on site parking facilities must call the hotel to arrange the transport.
- Timings of transfers: The hotel provides transfers to & from the hotel between 04.00 - 22.00 to both terminals on request. Transfers take approx. 15 minutes. Customers must book transfer on arrival at hotel.
- Holiday Parking: Parking is on-site at the hotel. After the 8 or 15 day options parking costs £10 per day. Parking is at own risk.
- Check In Time: Earliest check in 14:00
- Check Out Time: Latest check out time 10:00am
- Number of rooms: 312 including 40 premier rooms and a penthouse suite
- Number of floors: 6
- Facilities for disabled/wheelchairs: Yes easy access to all areas. 4 specially designed wheelchair access rooms
- Lift: Yes and can accommodate wheelchairs
- Are pets allowed: No
- Non smoking rooms available: Yes
- Baby Sitting/Child Services: No
- Facilities in each room: Colour TV with Satellite channels, telephone, radio, safe, ironing board, air conditioning, mini bar & tea/coffee making facilities
- Are interconnecting doors available: Yes
- Room service available: Yes 24 hours
- Restaurant: Yes plus Internet cafe and bar
- Restaurant Hours of operation: 07.00-22.00 Restaurant, 24 hour Internet Cafe, 24 hour cocktail bar
- Vegetarian/Special diet menus available: Yes
- Breakfast available from: Continental Breakfast from 06:00, English Breakfast from 07:00
- Breakfast available in room: Yes Continental only at an extra charge
- Childrens Facilities: Cots can be put in all rooms
- Health Club: Fully equipped health & fitness suite, jacuzzi, steam room, and dance studio plus solarium, beauty treatments and personal training is also available.
- Fitness/Gym Facilities: Yes fully equipped gymnasium with dance studio for fitness classes
- Concierge Services: Safety deposit boxes, left luggage/storage facilities & laundry service
- Business Facilities: State of the art meeting rooms including a main suite with a capacity of 270 theatre style & banqueting rooms.
- All parking is on site